Saturday, 12 July 2014

See through speedos only

This day I went to a beach on a sunday morning
pulled up in the car
went to the toilets
changed into my sheer camo print mini speedos and a short tight T shirt
Stepped out took my clothes to my car locked them in and
walked across the path and down to the beach with only my small towell in hand
walked up the beach a bit chose a spot and put my towell down
couple of people near the entry and some more about 200m down the beach
no one seemed to notice
took my shrt off and lay down
Beautiful in the hot sun
put the top of the towell over my head to keep the sun off.
Sat up to look around and a nice looking women had set up 4m away sunning topless.
still no apparent notice taken of what I was wearing (or not wearing)
although it's quite see through material the pattern helps diguise this and it seems people don't think to look more closely.
However the side straps are quite thin much thinner than generally expected of Speedos.
Wanted to go in for swim but the water was quite shallow so I would have had to walk out a long way easily visible in just the skimpy togs to get under water.
Also a father and two sons came and set up with fishing rod and chairs just about 8m down the beach and I felt it might be a bit much to expect them to ignore it.
after ages enjoying it decided bit too long in the sun so put shirt on got up and walked down the beach to the next exit.
Up that to the park above and walked along the path just above the beach.
Came to the place just above where I was lying and noticed that the place I was lying had been totally exposed and visible to all the walkers and joggers going past.
The topless woman had chosen her spot better and was hidden by a mound of scrub.
Walked back to the car going very close to people beside and on the track and still no sign of anyone taking any notice.
Thought of taking the shirt off and walking across the carpark to wash off under the open air shower but decided that would have been taking it a bit too far as it's Very exposed and the togs are very skimpy and would become even more see thru when wet.
Got in the car and went exploring for another place to get exposed...

2 comments:

  1. I get lots of attention when i wear my see thru speedos with the lining cut out and a cock ring on they make my bulge look enormopus I lay on the beach and hundreds of girls over the years have stared giggled laughed whispered commented and taken pics whistled and just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see thru when wet. with a massive bulge and getting a full blown boner I just lay back and listen to the girls reactions. turns me on even more. I went for a swim and came back with the biggest erection bulging out and I saw the girls eyes pop out of their pretty little heads, I just lay back on my elbows staring at their little titties and arses in a thing G string and they seem me looking and can see I am getting aroused. I began dripping loads of pre cum just oozing out the top of my knob , soaking my thin micro layer so my head was clear and it dribbled down my shaft. nothing sexier and more of a turn on than half a dozen young babes enjoying your natural state . they went to the toilets and went to the out door shower to cool down and when they cam out I was hard as a rock soaping up my manhood,. they stayed and watched and I then went back to my towel as if nothing happened.

    ReplyDelete