Saturday, 10 January 2015

Nudists

Really not sure about Nuditsts.
I suppose I should meet some and see what they are really all about.
But from what I can tell they do tend (from my point of view) to be a bit "Stuffy" for my liking.
From all the rules and regulations they seem to apply to "Proper Behaviour" I can't see me fitting in.

I met one the other day actually. He asked me if I was a Nudist, to which I hesitated unsure if I wanted to be lumped in with an organization I know little about, and then he said "Like me" presumably to put me at ease so I sort of agreed.
He had seen me earlier naked on the beach nearby as he walked by so he was pretty safe in his assumption that I liked being naked on the beach. But I'm far from sure I want to Belong to an Organization with Rules about it.
Anyhow it seemed he wanted to talk and sadly I didn't take the opportunity to do so.
I probably could have learned a lot :(
I promise myself next opportunity I will take it and have a good long talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment