Saturday, 12 July 2014

My secret life

This is a blog about my life as an Exhibitionist.
I am now a 50yr old male from Australia but have been turned on by this sort of thing ever since puberty.

The main issue is that I wish it were acceptable for men to dress Sexy
It's OK for women to do so but for some reason not for men,

I love to wear short skirts, micro shorts and sheer tights etc
Women do this all the time but for men it's Taboo so I can't do it freely in public.

I'm NOT a cross dresser in that I don't want to wear Womens clothes or to dress like a woman.
I just want to dress Sexy as a man.

I'm NOT gay. I prefer sex with women.
But finding one who is OK with my interests is rare.
I wouldn't mind trying sex with a man but think it's unlikely that I could get "close" enough to a man to do so.

So here will be some pictures and stories of my escapades over the years.

If you are like minded please contact me.
If not then Shuddup and go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment